Tuesday, April 5, 2011

William's Turning 2!

I have a friend here whose son is just 11 days older than William. Whenever we're together and people ask us how old our little ones are, I say "almost two" while simultaneously I hear "one" from her mouth! It's hard when our babies grow up. I guess that's why we have more :) But it's true, William's a month away from the terrible two! I'm hoping it won't be too terrible, he's really not *that* bad right now (knock on wood).

Before anyone decides to buy him a present, I wanted to share some things he might like. First, he doesn't actually need anything! He has grandparents who spoil him very much (am I right gma and gpa??) haha :) But, I know some of you still really want to get him something, so here it is:

The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh
AA batteries
Trains, construction and army trucks
preppy clothes
books!
big lego blocks
puzzles! (not the jigsaw kind, we're not there yet :))

No comments:

Post a Comment